Prosciutto Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Makes 4 Servings
1) 12 Large White Mushrooms
2) 3 Slices Of Prosciutto, quartered
3) 4 Tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan Cheese (or any other cheese you like)
4) 1 Green Onion finely chopped
5) 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
6) 1/2 Teaspoon each, Salt & Pepper
A) Preheat oven to 425F. Wash mushrooms with a damp piece of paper towel and remove caps from stems. Place caps upside down onto your baking sheet.
B) In a small bowl combine, cheese, garlic, onions, salt & pepper. Toss well.
C) Place prosciutto pieces into the bottom of each cap.
D) Spoon cheese mixture into each cap, be sure to squish the mixture into the cap well.
E) Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Until the mushrooms are tender.